Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By
accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If
you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access
the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance
is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Virtual Rising Star is to be construed as a Virtual Talent Hunt Platform which facilitates contest between Dancing Singin and Acting participants during the lockdown period. Organizers do not intend to generate revenue by exploiting any copyrighted work of music recordings which they do not hold a license of. Participants may use music purely for no-profit and personal use which makes it a fair use and does not infringe the copyright of the owner of said works.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the
Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any
time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms
of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check
this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following
the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS RELATED TO VIRTUAL RISING STAR ("Contest")
We reserve the right to refuse any contestant to further participate in this contest if we find him/her violating any terms or conditions at any point of time during this contest.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Participants will have the option to make an online payment at the time of registration. Our focus is always on complete contestant satisfaction. After getting registered with us, you can cancel your registration within 24 Hours and we will refund back your registration fees (Applicable Charges will be deducted) within 7-10 business days. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATION WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THIS GIVEN TIME PERIOD. Cancellations will be accepted via email and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. To request a refund, please drop us an email with Subject Line "Cancellation of Registration" with your registration details on: [[email protected]]
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
2. 11 and above
Virtual Rising Star round details
Round 1 Screening Round
Round 2 Audition Round (there is a fees of Rs.750 if you are selected for the audition round)
Round 3 Quarterfinal Round
Round 4 Semi-Final Round
Round 5 Final Round
- Registration is to be done online at www.virtualrisinggstar.com Virtual Rising stars participants must abide the After registration, the Entry for the competition is to submit in the form of a video (cannot be changed or deleted once submitted)
- Your videos will be approved by our judges, validated, and uploaded within 24 hrs of submission.
- Virtual Rising Star Competition will not issue any refunds or be held responsible for sudden cancellation or time lost due to extreme weather, natural calamities, threats, terrorism, or any other extraneous circumstances beyond our limits.
- Participants must complete and sign, where necessary, all forms, including but not limited to registration and singing, dancing, acting.
- Participants of Virtual Rising Star is responsible for providing accurate personal information and documentation certifying their Nationalities, address and Date of Birth, failure or non-transparency of the same may result in disqualification, suspensions, and/or other severe penalties deemed necessary as per law.
- By entering a competition, contestant automatically grants permission to Virtual Rising Star Competition and Horizon Creations to use, without any compensation whatsoever, their photos and videos for publicity and promotional/Advertisement purposes, including but not limited to ads, television, videotaping, and broadcasting, social media, web or print.
- Release of Liability: Upon registering to Virtual Rising Star it is agreed that contestant, parents, or family relatives will not hold Virtual Rising star Competition, Horizon Creations directors, employees, and all involved in the competition responsible or liable for any damages, loss, or personal injury which they may sustain while participating in any activity connected with this competition, no matter how caused, to either contestant or spectators.
- Release of Likeness: upon registering on Virtual Rising Star, it is agreed that each contestant allows Virtual Rising Star and the competition organizer, agents, or sponsors to film, videotape, and/or record the dancers, performance(s), and event participation for use in all forms of television, motion pictures, home video, internet, social media, radio, press releases, media, public relations, and other promotion/media vehicles whether now known or hereafter devised.
- No dangerous props to be used during a performance such as fire, swords, or knives. No weapons of any sort. Props used shouldn’t be against community guidelines.
- Prohibited: Videotaping or photography of any kind, this is for the safety of all dancers, our event is an online show which means anyone can watch, therefore we DO NOT allow any photography or videotaping of any sort (all rights reserved), to the safety of all dancers. Also Prohibited are live animals and any routines that contain fire pyrotechnic devices, swords, and knives, failure to comply with this policy could result in disqualification!
- Performers/Choreographers are advised to be highly cautious about music not being too complex with too many edits, sound effects or songs which will enable the contestant to deliver cleans and continuous performance.
- Virtual Rising will not provide any music or choreographers to the contestants.
- The participant is solely responsible for their performances, music used or choreography. The performance should not contain inappropriate or offensive languages.
- Virtual Rising star is open to all Dancing, Acting and Singing forms.
- Participants of all the age groups are allowed to perform together.
- At Virtual Rising Star participants can present themselves in one or more of the below-listed categories:
- Solo/ 1 dancer
- Duo/Trio/Quartet: 2/3/4
- Group: 5-12 dancers ( must follow Social Distance norm)
- The contestant is required to provide the below-mentioned information prior to the competition
- Information related to music used along with Title, Artist, Composer, Publisher, Recording Company
- Details of all participating contestant
- Due to varying copyright laws, Virtual Rising star does not guarantee that a routine’s music will be used at live events, on television or other distribution mediums. Virtual Rising star reserves the right to ask for the replacement of music with one that is acceptable.
- The only registered contestants can perform, the number of participants (non-registered) cannot be increased.
- Like and shares for Janta ki pasand are counted only for Facebook post.
- Virtual Rising Star Competition reserves the right to refuse individual or studio entries at their discretion, in which fees will be refunded. Refunds will not be made for any other reasons except for injuries (with a doctor’s note) in which credit will be given to use at future Virtual Rising Star competition.
- By entering the Virtual Rising Star Competition you agree that all decisions of the judges are final, the manner and method of the judging are solely within the discretion of the Director of Virtual Rising Star.
- Audition round and further round video should be in horizontal mode, should not contain any watermark or text on it, the video should not have any cuts.
- In Singing Category Starmaker, Smule, or any such app which manipulates voice is not allowed.
- Placement and awards: Virtual Rising Star concludes with the Award honoring the first three placements. The complete list of will be published on www.virtualrisingstgar.com
- Certificates, as followed, will be awarded to all participants and schools/Groups/Crews in digital form via Registration Portal:
- Certificate of Participation to all participants registered for Audition Round
- Virtual Rising star Best Performers of the Week
- Best Performer: of the season
- Outstanding Performance Award may be given by the jury panel
- 100 top performers
- 5 semi-finalists
- 1 Winner
- The Audition round fees is Rs 750/- per participant followed by Rs 200/- per additional participant.
- Event Dates are subject to change without prior notice, it is the participant's responsibility to check dates timely on our website.
- Virtual Rising Star is enforced with the goal of creating a fair competitive environment for all the dancers so let this lockdown unlock the talent within and the world recognize your worth!
- Virtual Rising Star A product of Horizon Creations.